Colours Guest House
Queens Park Close
Tel: 01507 473427
Colours Guest House is located in a prime position in Queens Park, Mablethorpe. The house and garden have a fantastic view of Queens Park lake and is less than 50 metres away from Mablethorpes' beautiful sandy beach.
Colours Guesthouse is ideally situated for all the attractions that Mablethorpe has to offer, including Queens Park itself where there is the choice of a boating lake, mini-golf, tennis courts, miniature railway, bowling green, childrens play area and an outdoor paddling pool.
The guest house offers 6 bedroom accommodation all with en suite/private facilities. Each bedroom is individually coloured, and this theme extends to the dining room where you will find your colour co-ordinated breakfast table.
- Satellite TV in every bedroom
- Well stocked hospitality tray in every room
- Hairdryer in bedrooms
- Private front door key for total independence
- Thermostatically controlled central heating
- Real fire in the lounge
- Ample FREE private Parking
- Housekeeping - towel and linen change on request
- Garden with picnic benches overlooking the lake
- Non smoking
- Children welcome
- Guide dogs only
Subject to availability, we can also provide the following items:
- Iron and ironing board
- Additional supplies of pillows and blankets - anti allergy available
- Deckchairs and windbreaks
Disabled and Elderly Guests - we have a ground floor bedroom available, complete with full wet-floor ensuite.
We have a small cafe situated at the rear of the guest house overlooking the lake, serving hot and cold snacks. Seasonal with varied opening hours
For more information please visit: www.coloursguesthouse.co.uk